Hello folks! The new week has started today and I have another exciting project to reveal. I can’t be more exciting to start our brand new lifestyle section showing you the best hotels ever. This Easter we had a chance to test 3 amazing Superior Resorts in Rust (Europa Park). I just felt like at home away from home staying there.
Today I want to show you the 4**** Superior Hotel BELL ROCK. I actually couldn’t wait sharing with you all the lovely pictures we shot there as this hotel is probably one of the most beautiful ones I’ve ever stayed in or seen…
Now I am totally obsessed with the new collection of Ralph Lauren (just love the shirts loads) and it was pretty lovely coincidence that my look totally matched the interior and spirit of BELL ROCK!
While arriving we immediately felt the vibes of the USA History (or better to say New England?!). It seriously felt like a time travel! And here is what we discovered on the 40.000 m²:
- 225 rooms
- 35 stylish suits
- Maritime outdoor area
- Hotelpark with seascape
- 300 m² large pool on the pooldeck of “Mayflower”
- “Harborside – Colonial Front Cooking” – restaurant
- “Ammolite – The Lighthouse Restaurant”
- “Captain’s Finest” – à la carte restaurant
- “Roland’s Lodge – African Bar”
- Bar “Spirit of St. Louis” with Havanna Lounge
- Wellness & Spa “Bell Rock”
- Fitness & Spa New England
Very impressive guys, indeed! Just enjoy the shots and have a perfect start in the new week!
/Pictures by Tobias Wirth/
OUTFIT: Ralph Lauren